Barn doors are the new trendsetter in the home décor industry. With an elegant look, and versatile space-saving features, it has become a #1 choice for homeowners. Besides being easy to install, barn doors can be designed in pretty much any way according to your home's need. That’s right – beyond the traditional barn door aesthetics, you can choose a door and hardware that matches your design preferences (whether industrial or clean), giving your house a sophisticated look.
FROM WHERE TO GET REAL BARN DOOR HARDWARE HARDWARE
It can be a challenge to find real barn door hardware that suitably complements your space. To make your decision easier, you can rely on the customer service of Specialty Doors and Hardware. When you call our toll-free line, you speak directly to a team of hardware specialists who will find the right kit and customize it to your demanding requirements.
Being the first provider of barn door hardware – and still the industry leader after 25+ years – we have a vast collection of hardware for you. From rustic barn doors to modern curved styles, and everything in between, you name it, and we have it.
Our hardware is grouped into 4 main categories:
1) Made To Order Barn Doors: You will find countless options of barn door kits in multiple designs on our website. We have kits that support single parting, bi-parting, and by-passing systems. All the kits are made from quality American hardware steel with a thickness of ¼” and has a weighing capacity of 400 lbs. for regular rollers and 175 Lbs. for a soft close. All the kits are suitable for interior and exterior use; all offer swift functionality.
Some of the most demanded barn door kits include the following:
- Morning Star barn door hardware by Leatherneck
- Top barn hardware
- Teardrop barn hardware
- Horseshoe barn hardware kit
- Fireball barn door hardware
2) Heavy Duty Barn Door Hardware:
If you intend to put more weight on your door track, choose a heavy-duty kit that delivers strength. The kits we offer in this category are smooth, easy to operate and install. Our heavy-duty collection contains the following barn door hardware:
- Terra M XL Bottom Rolling Hardware: Place bottom rolling hardware below your glass or wood doors, and give your doors a top-quality sliding track. Made in Germany, the kit can support 800 Lbs.
- Cavilock Barn Door Track: This barn door is both traditional and elegant. It is made of high quality, heavy-duty extended aluminum. These barn door tracks have pre-machined fixing slots, allowing quick installation. There are no reveal fasteners and the black anodized finish gives the kit a much smoother look. The maximum supporting capacity per track is around 650 Lbs.
- Duplex Sliding Door Hardware Kit: Made in Germany, this sliding door hardware kit is perfect for supporting an oversized interior door. The system has two wheels that not only support large frameless glass doors but are perfect for wood and metal doors. The system has a holding capacity of 551 Lbs.
3) Mini And Cabinet Hardware:
If you need mini hardware for your cabinets or pantries, we’ve got it. All the kits are made in America and are of the finest quality.
Serving the barn door hardware industry for over 25 years (and practically creating it), we strive to provide our customers with high-quality materials at an affordable price range. In addition, when shopping Specialty Doors, you don’t have to look elsewhere for advice on how to choose, order and install your hardware – that consultancy is built-in to our customer service, and the savings are passed on to you. More of your money goes towards making a sound investment in real door hardware that lasts a lifetime.
In addition to barn door hardware kits, we also offer many of the accessories you need, such as handles and pulls.
Contact Specialty Doors And Hardware at 1-866-815-8151 to get direct support and advice.
View Larger Map